Friday, February 6, 2009

Shoe Shopping






In the last couple of weeks Teddy has really gone through a growth spurt. Today I noticed that his shoes had gotten too small, off to Stride rite we went. Anyway Teddy has also been potty training this week, and doing very well to say the least for only being two, he does not want to wear a diaper. So honoring this we just were briefs, and went out. While I was looking at sneakers, Emma and Teddy decided to go over and play with some of the toys that they have in the store. All of a sudden I hear the store clerk squeal, and start laughing really hard. I looked over my shoulder to see what was going on, and to my horror, my son had stripped himself down completely naked, and was running around the store! I couldn't believe my eyes! This is something that happens to someone else! As I get closer to him, I realize the reason he had taken at least his pants off was because he had an accident, and needed clean pants, and underware. Needless to say it all turned out okay, after several apologies to people in the store for my little streaker, we bought Teddy his new shoes, and headed straight for the door. 18 can not come fast for Teddy, there will be tons of stories for me to tell ALL of his girlfriends!

No comments: