Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Innaugration Day Through A Three Year Olds Eyes!



The excitement was very high in our house today, watching Barack Obama being sworn into office. My mother-in-law was especially pumped up. Emma loved watching everyone, and everything that was happening! She constantly asked questions, like who's that, what is that place, and what's going on? She was really into the festivities. We were really surprised today when Emma's questions were answered, that she would actually repeat the answer as if she were taking a little test!




When the Obama's were walking the Bush's to their helicopter for their last tour of Washington, Emma out of the blue yells "Bye bye President Bush!", and then looks over at her Grandmother and me and says, "I think I am going to like this Obama guy!" We couldn't help but laugh! It was truly an amazing day for all of us in this country. I hope with the new administration we will see some good times ahead.

No comments: