Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Other Woman!

Dan and I have been keeping a secret now for the past 6 months, and it is that he is having an affair! Yes, Dan has taken up with our cocker spaniel. It was very discrete at first, but gradually he and the dog have developed feelings for one another!






Who would have thought another woman would take my place in my hubby's heart, but it has happened. Dan used to come home and give me a peck on the cheek, and ask how my day had been. Now it is all about Lissie! He comes home gives the dog a peck, a belly rub, and asks her how her day was! How the hell hard do you think her day was....She's a damn dog! The dog has even claimed my side of the bed! What should I do? I mean look at that dog, and that cute little face, how can I deny her the things I love so dear....especially my side of the bed!

No comments: