Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Inurance Companies.....SUCK!




I got a call today from my O.B.'s office stating that my last appointment was not paid for. Naturally, I am thinking this is odd....I ask how much did the insurance covered.....They said NOTHING, because.....Are you ready......I don't EXIST! Taken back, I go really, that is impossible because you are talking to me! The lady on the other end goes....No, I just talked to your insurance company, and they say you don't, so how do you want to pay?.....What a MORON! I am in total disbelief! Is the person on the other end of the phone just plan stupid, or is she just having bad day?




Now, we go through verifying that they have the right insurance card, and that the numbers on the card are right......What a waste of time! The whole time my brain is spinning like 90 mph! I want to yell so bad....YOU are an idiot.....BLUE CROSS SUCKS ! We ended up getting it all straightened out, and everything should be paid for....hopefully! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: