Monday, January 12, 2009

Thankful For Friends and Family

Since my surgery we have had a lot of help around here that we are very greatful for! My mother-in-law was here last week, and went home Sunday. Now, my mom is here, and the kids are really loving Jia-Jia being here! This morning Em, and Ted made cookies with Jia-Jia while I slept. She gave Ted a piece of paper towel to wipe his hands off with, and he stuck it in his ear! Yes, and it is lodged in there! Tomorrow, we go to the doctor, to have a piece of paper towel taken out my son's ear! Needless, to say Em could not wait to tell me everything that happened this morning while I napped.



I am very greatful for all of my wonderful friends this week! There have been so many calls to see what we need, and where they can help. Dan and I both want to extend a HUGE Thank you to all of you! We feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends as you, and would not get through this rough patch without you guys! Thank you so much!

No comments: