Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School...

The summer is surely winding down fast, and I can not believe that my Emma will start pre-school in just 2 weeks! She meets her teacher next week, and it is just so unbelieveable! Emma is very excited.....I think I am a little sad.....just wondering where the time has gone. Even my baby boy will go to school this year....it is just so hard to comprehend.


One minute they are babies, and before you know it they are little people! We are ready.....Emma got some new clothes, and 2 pair of shoes yesterday! Stride Rite is having an awesome sale...When you buy 2 pairs of shoes you get the second pair 50% off!


I am just in disbelief that summer has gone by so fast....where did it go? Hope everyone has a great summer( what's left of it anyway).

No comments: