Friday, August 22, 2008

YUCK!

It is just about day 2 after my surgery and I think it is safe to say that I still feel like...CRAP! For lack of a better word, but I am pretty sure that describes it all! I am still very sore, and nauseous from the anesthesia! I think I am starting to get nervous because I have never felt this way before. My sleep patterns seem to be off, and it is bugging some. I am never awake like this I am hoping everything gets back to normal soon!

On a good note, my wonderful husband stayed home with me today! I was so glad he did too! In the beginning I told him he could just go back to work, but he offered to stay home with me, and I was so very glad he did! Dan, I love you, you always seem to come through for me when I need you! You are the best!

When I came home yesterday, Emma, proceeded to hike up my dress so she could see my "boo-boo", and then she said "lay down mommy, I think you need to be cuddled." I was so happy to see the kids, and Emma has been a great little helper. Teddy has even tried to rub my feet! Both of my kids are so sweet! I couldn't ask for better children!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hoping that you are feeling a bit better and on your way to recovery!