Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Kids On The Block!




Driving home today from playgroup I heard on the radio that the New Kids On The Block were going to be doing a concert together again. I have to say that this brought back so many memories circa 1990! I can remember sitting in my room, and staring at my poster of the New Kids On The Block! I had all 5 New Kid dolls, bed sheets, and a lunch box! My mom even had to tape the cartoon for me on Saturday mornings. I was a New Kid On The Blockaholic! My favorite was Jon, I have to honestly say the Jon was my first crush! I am totally psyched about the concert...and plan on making an attempt to get tickets if and when the play in Philadelphia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the tour dates are already announced. Go to their website nkotb.com and hurry because shows have sold out. You are about oh 4 months behind, so get going!