Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Four Years Later!

Tomorrow Dan and I will be married 4 years....I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday that we met in the computer lab at school. I went over to sit at a computer, and accidentally whacked Dan in the head with my book bag....He just kind of looked over and smiled at me, as I said "I am sorry". That day is still so vivid in my memory...it gives me goose bumps just thinking of it. There were so many fun times before we were engaged...Dan propose on July 5, 2003 in Havre de Grace, Maryland during their Fourth of July fireworks, and the rest is history....We married on November 27th, 2004, 3 years to the date of our first meeting. Looking down the aisle that day and seeing Dan was the one of the happiest days of my life....I have never looked back! We have been together 7 years and they have been full of so many happy and sad times. We have gotten through them for better or for worse!









Happy Anniversary Dannybear! You are the LOVE of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Happy Thanksgiving!
Patty