Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Kids on The Block




What an amazing night of old school entertainment! Those New Kids On The Block still got it!
Channels 3 and 6 were there interviewing people going into the concert. The Wachovia Center was absolute mayhem last night! It was literally bumper to bumper getting off 95, and just about every car was going into The Wachovia Center.
Natasha Benningfield was the opening act, and she was great. I loved her, and would actually pay just see her next time she is in Philly.When the New Kids came on stage the whole place literally shook with all the screaming, and cheering! It was an amazing night....Wish I remembered my camera.



Thank you Dan for such a great anniversary gift!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a good time!
I wish I were able to make it!

I always have my eyes out for concerts. next one I hear about, i'll see if you can come. My friends band Evolv is AWESOME. I'm pretty ecclectic in my music lol (for lack of a better term)