Thursday, November 13, 2008

Santa It's Only November, But You are Seriously Stressin' Me Out!






In April for some reason I decide to take on the responsibility of being the Breakfast With Santa chairperson at Emma's pre-school. Can you sucker? In the back of my clueless mind, I figured this would be a piece of cake....WRONG! Since July Me and one of the other mom's at the school have been trying to get donations from local businesses, and we have gotten a lot of good ones, like an American Girl doll to raffle off, and a Bowling party from Palace Bowling. Why so stressed you ask? The breakfast is only 3 weeks away, and there is still so much to be done! Programs have to be printed, decisions, and more decisions have to be made. I seriously got my first gray hair over this. This is the first year that the school is doing a continental breakfast instead of cooking pancakes and sausage. We are hoping that this goes over well, but we just have to wait for December 13th to find out don't we. It is very worrisome to me about volunteers to help during the breakfast, we haven't gotten many offers yet, and I am worried about the amount of help we will have for that day.




Emma said to her dad the other day " Don't bother mom she's stressed over Santa Clause". It gave us a good chuckle!

No comments: