Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Right Stuff

Tonight is my big night! Dan is taking me to see New Kids on The Block for our anniversary! I have been looking forward to this for months...and my night is finally HERE! I am sure there are people out there saying Why The New Kids? Well, let me explain some....Back in the late 80's early 90's they were to me like Hannah Montana is to Emma.....GODS! The bed sheets, the lunch box, and the dolls were in my possesion....I owned it all, but I never got to see a concert. Always wanted to go, but never got to. My wonderful husband is making my dream come true tonight, and love him very much for it! So far it has been a GREAT week Obama is going to the White House, and New Kids on The Block are in Philly.....What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: