Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Little Angels!












Emma Louise the day you were born was a very happy day! I will never forget the first time I held you in my arms, it was glorious moment in my life! Daddy and I couldn't believe how beautiful you were, and still are. Your "no nonsense" personality was apparent from day one. You are a very sweet and special little girl! Daddy and I love you very much!



Theodore Roosevelt Miller II, always my little clown, and knowing where you wanted to be, deciding to make your debut during Emma's Birthday party, and arriving 5 weeks early. You were a tiny little thing weighing in at 6lbs 1oz! The nurses told us your name was too big for such a tiny baby, but we told them you would grow into it! You are a wonderful little boy, and you keep life hopping around here! You remind me very much of your Grandfather, Daddy and I named you right. Stay as laid back, and happy as you are! We love you!






To my little loves I say Happy Birthday and many more to come! Daddy and I love you both very much!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Emma & Teddy!