Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Par-Tay Time!










Yesterday we celebrated Emma and Teddy's birthday! For anyone who does not know Emma and Teddy are not twins.....They were born on the same day one year apart! Every year we celebrate with one BIG Birthday Party! Yesterday was no different than the year before, only there were about 20 more people there, and we had it at our house!




We packed about 70 people in my house...it was great! The kids did stuffed animals, in shifts mind you, but they all seemed to have a GREAT time! This was my favorite party to date! The house was so packed my I couldn't tell which were my kids! After everyone went home...Emma told me that she had a really fun time, and in her words "That was cwazy mom!" It was an awesome funfilled day! It was most special because it was Emma and Teddy's first birthday in their new home with their many new friends that they have made! Thank you all for making this day such a special one for Emma and Teddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww you got me in the pictures. Adam and Tiffy had a really great time. We definately have to get together more. Thanks for invinting us. Loved the cakes they were so nice and yummy to.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Emma and Teddy!!

Susan Busch said...

Hello! Congrats -- sounds like your party went even better than mine! Thanks for stopping by my blog a while back and sharing thoughts on the whole joint birthday party gig. Sounds like you've got it down to a science!

Sarah said...

What a great party!
Loved the cake... yum !