Friday, December 19, 2008

Kit Kittredge:An American Girl




The kids and I watched Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. It takes place during the depression era, and is a very clean family movie. Emmy and Ted were glued, they sat through the WHOLE movie, I kid you not!




Emma was even asking questions about certain parts of the movie. Dan and I were amazed at how interested they both were. Emma, was very concerned about a little girl in the movie whose house had been foreclosed on. In this particular scene they were taking her bed, and Emma asks "Why are they taking here bed? Where is she going to sleep?" We explained to her in 3 year old language what was happening, and she says "I can share my bed if it 's okay."




I highly recommend this movie, it was very cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We haven't seen it yet, thanks for the info!
Patty