Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Emma got her ears pierced......

Anyway I have been avoiding the whole ear piercing thing...until last week when Emma asked again...so we took her....she did really well. I was very nervous...I thought for sure that when she saw how they were going to pierce her ears that she would definetly "chicken out", but she didn't. She got up in the chair they got the "Big Guns" out and pierced her ears. She didn't cry , but Teddy did for her! She got out of the chair and looked at the ladies her pierced her ears and said "Thank You". I was so proud of her! Then she said come on Mom...I want to buy some more earrings! I was flabbergasted! She is doing very well with them, we have had no problem cleaning them or anything she is being a very big girl with everything! Way to go Emma we are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Viv got hers pierced when she was 1and took them out before her 2nd birthday. We made the mistake of getting her real diamonds.. and she lost 1..I am still looking for it.