Saturday, July 19, 2008

MAN or JUST A BABY IN DISGUISE?!?!

Dan has been sick for the last 3 days now...and to be honest I had sympathy for him for about 5 minutes! It all started Wednesday evening, he kept complaining about a soar throat, the part that is annoying is how he then begins to tell me every few bazillion seconds that his throat hurts, added by another symptom. Then he lays around the house and moans "UH UH UHHH" to get the point across....I get it Dan you don't feel good!


By the time bed time has rolled around he moves on to thermometer taking his temperature 20 zillion times, because he is convinced that the first time he took his temp the thermometer gave a wrong reading.....Why is it women can go through hours and hours of agonizing labor and childbirth, and a 29 year old man gets a cold and the whole civilized world comes to a dramatic end? If someone has an answer to that I will give you a cookie!




To make matters even better he has been laying in bed everyday after work.....without fail moaning and taking his temperature! I want to scream at the top of my lungs "Your temperature has not changed since you took it 5 seconds ago"!


I have not slept since my third child got his cold....due to the moaning. I feel like I am cracking up! I hear moaning everywhere I go!


I finally got up the nerve today to ask Dan why he moans when he is sick, and he told me that it makes him feel better....so in the process of making yourself feel better you are driving everyone, even the cats crazy!

I hope the kids and I can make it the weekend!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh..Men are the BIGGEST babies wehn they are sick.
I REFUSE to even be around Brad when he is sick. he has to sleep on the couch or in the guestroom because I can't deal with the whining.

Good Luck... I hope Dan gets better soon... For you sake at least.

DembroskyFamily said...

I tagged you.

Shannon said...

This made me laugh out loud. I think they are all programmed that way!

Anonymous said...

I like to go with the baby in the costume. It made me laugh to think of him lying around and moaning. i feel bad for you and the kids. Thanks for signing Tiffy's guest book.

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

This is my first time here. I was laughing so hard because my husband acts the same way!! I hope he feels better soon, for your sake!