Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fashionista......

Anyone who knows Emma knows, she is a little diva. Very particular about everything she does, and she is only 4 years old! Her knew obsession is tube socks.....Yes, you read that right tube socks! Now, she is insistant on getting a skirt of some kind just so she can wear her tube socks!



Friday, when we were getting ready for school, Miss Thing looks at me and says, "You aren't wearing that to take me to school?" and I say "Wearing what?" and she replies "Those sweat pants, and that shirt, you can't taking me to school looking like that, It's embarassing. I think we need to make you go on "What Not to Wear" so you can get some fashion sense."





I am totally dreading the teenage years! If she telling me I need to learn how to dress now, she might be signing me up for botox then!

No comments: