Thursday, March 25, 2010

National Kidney Walk




This year I have decided to walk in the National Kidney walk on October 3, 2010 at the Philadelphia Zoo. My son Teddy is my inspiration.




Teddy is a 3 year old little boy with grade IV kidney reflux, he has 60% kidney function on his left side which refluxes, and 40% kidney function on his right side, which is supposed to be his better side. Teddy was diagnosed with kidney reflux when he was 8 months old. In April of 2008 Teddy had a deflux procedure done to help minimize the swelling in his kidneys, unfortunately this procedure failed.




Teddy is our special gift from above, and goes through each day with a smile on his face! Could you please help sponsor me in this walk? To view my personal page and get more information on kidney disease click here.

No comments: