Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Husbands Just Don't Get It!

As usual my husband and I got into it over the fact that he shouldn't have to do much around the house because he works, and I am home. He just doesn't get it! He goes to work comes home, and he leaves his job!


I have no nanny, no sitter, and no one to come in and clean my home! I DO IT! I also run the kids to school, gymnastics, horse riding, and karate. I do the grocery shopping, the meal planning, and the cooking! ME! There are also times when I am a nurse, a psychologist, and a teacher. Then when the husband comes home I have to listen to him complain about the one job he has, and how I could run a tighter ship! My brain is totally FRIED!

There are days I feel like giving up! This is toughest job in the whole world, and yet the most unappreciated job there is! Those moms on television make it look so easy, but it's not! As moms we could use a little support, and understanding from our husbands! Which may include loading the dishwasher, or taking the kids somewhere.

I am hoping this post on my blog can help my husband understand all of my roles in life! It makes me tired just reading them!



No comments: