Saturday, March 6, 2010

GOOD NEWS.....So Far!

Yesterday Emma and I went to CHOP to see the urologist to see what kind of treatment he had in mind for Emma's grade 3 kidney reflux. He was a little concerned that Emma was being treated this week for an UTI, but he says he thinks the outcome of all of this is positive! Let me tell you, this is the first shred of hope we have had since we were told she had kidney reflux!




However, the doc would like her to have a renal scan to make sure there is no damage. He says that if the test comes back normal, Em can stay on profrolaxis antibiotics, and that most grade 3 reflux cases resolve themselves! THANK GOD!



Let me tell you, I had visions of being told my daughter would need some kind of surgery, or that the reflux was worse than first reported. After hearingwhat the doctos had to say yesterday, a partial weight has been lifted off!





NNotice , I said partial weight. Now, all we need is for some kind of relief for Mr. Ted, and the world will be a wonderful place.



Thank you all for continued support Emmy and Teddy! We feel so blessed to have each and everyone of you in our corner!

No comments: